Version 0.8.0 Release Notes
Version 0.8.0 has been released to closed alpha testers on Steam. We’ve made some major visual improvements. For more information, check out the patch preview.
- Added new assets for stars and planets.
- Added new ship assets for the Archleon Empire.
- Pressing F11 will now toggle display of the in-game user interface.
- Changed the lighting model from gamma to linear for more realistic rendering. Some parts of the interface may have changed color as a result.
- Added a higher-resolution background.
Improvements and Fixes
- Upgraded the engine from Unity 2017 to Unity 2019. Expect some performance and stability improvements.
- Updated the text on some of the in-game menus.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to select an empty hex after destroying the ship on it during the training mission.